CABE, in partnership with Connect to English, is offering the Cambridge English: Business Higher (BEC Higher) Qualification. This is a computer-based exam which gives you the practical language skills you need to work effectively at a senior level in international business.
With Cambridge English: Business Higher (BEC Higher) qualification, you show employers that you have achieved an advanced level of Business English.
There are three exams in the Cambridge English: Business Certificates (BEC) suite of exams. Each one is targeted at a different level and Cambridge English: Business Higher is the third of these exams. The content for each exam is based on everyday work and business tasks and is designed to develop your business English skills.
A Cambridge English: Business Higher Certificate shows that you can:
• Communicate successfully at management and professional level
• participate with confidence in workplace meeting s and presentations
• express yourself with a high level of fluency
• react appropriately in different cultural and social situations
Reasons to choose Cambridge English: Business Higher:
• Improve your English career opportunities - get the English language skills you need to be successful.
• succeed in Business-related studies with English language skills you can prove
• Accepted globally by top international companies like Proctor and Gamble, HSBC and AstraZeneca, as well as educational institutions and business schools
*This course will run over an 8 week period, 12 hours per week.
For a quote and further information on course dates contact Diane Cattermole. Details below:
Email: info@connect2English.co.uk, Tel: +44 (0)1206 504 277
For further information on the exam: